General Learning Outcomes relate to generic skills that allow for professional and personal growth.
Program Outcomes of B.Com (C.A)
- The undergraduates learn the latest trends in Information technology and software development.
- The undergraduates learn the essential skills as demanded by global software industries.
- The undergraduates enhance their analytical skills, communication skills and audio visual presentations skills
- The undergraduates learn to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems related to information technology.
- The undergraduates are able to develop hands on experience on operating system and different application software’s.
- The undergraduates are able to implement computer skills in the area of multimedia and website designing, data base, Hardware and networking.
- The undergraduates are able to gain knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities.